Sunday, October 02, 2005

Happy Cleaning

I'm funk and panic mode right now--too much to do at work, Elul basically over, and feeling kind of inadequate on so many levels--so today I tried to do nice things that would help during the week.

I went to Kinkos and spent some money that will make work tomorrow easier--copying, etc. And I cleaned the bathroom.

It looks smashing. The bathroom is our only really coordinated space, anyway, and I tidied and shined and scrubbed and dusted and swiffered.

Right now, I'm trying to get the bathtub clean. The bathtub is where I fall down. I have all these sprays that are supposed to clean the tub without scrubbing, but they don't. Even with scrubbing. I have no idea how this is supposed to work, but it just doesn't.

Maybe when we go grocery shopping later, I will get Ajax and gloves, and go old-fashioned.

No comments: