But I do have some questions for the increasingly invisible Bush administration about this. Specifically:
- If they're off the terror list, are they also off the Axis of Evil?
- Will a new nation be appointed to the Axis of Evil? What rubric will be used to assess new applicants?
- Will North Korea's space on the Axis be reserved, in case they requalify in the future, or will they have to reapply on the basis of the rubric?
- While we are still on the topic, is Iraq still part of the Axis, given that it's previous Axisicial government was toppled?
- Iran can't possibly be an axis by themselves, can they?
- Can only two countries be considered an axis?
- What is the maximum number of nations in an axis?