Monday, June 19, 2006

Ave Maria, Gee It's Good To See Ya

So this morning, I'm interviewing at a Catholic elementary school, and I'm being told that each class starts with prayer, so, Sister explains, I might want to learn a few Catholic prayers--the Hail Mary, for example.

"Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus," I responded serenely. But truthfully, I think it might be a better idea for us to have an Ave Monitor of the week who will lead the class.

It's a nice school. Low budget, but spending money on the right things, and the classrooms seem very child-friendly. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Earlier, I did FOUR interviews with a nice Catholic high school who hired someone else. Bleah. This one, I should know by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

heh that's the best spam comment ever ;-)

good luck with the job search!