Monday, June 19, 2006

Ave Maria, Gee It's Good To See Ya

So this morning, I'm interviewing at a Catholic elementary school, and I'm being told that each class starts with prayer, so, Sister explains, I might want to learn a few Catholic prayers--the Hail Mary, for example.

"Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus," I responded serenely. But truthfully, I think it might be a better idea for us to have an Ave Monitor of the week who will lead the class.

It's a nice school. Low budget, but spending money on the right things, and the classrooms seem very child-friendly. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Earlier, I did FOUR interviews with a nice Catholic high school who hired someone else. Bleah. This one, I should know by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Lititia said...

Hi.
Do you want a PERFECT JOB! Work from home and set your own hours.
Get Paid To Type Data Online! Earn $1000's weekly entering simple data for our companies online. Work from home - set your own hours!
700 companies will pay you $5 to $75 just to fill out simple online surveys from the comfort of your own home. Get paid $50 to $150 for participating in focus group panels for 30 to 60 minutes. THAT'S IT! No catch, no gimmick. They need everyday people to give their honest opinion for their marketing research, and they are willing to pay you for your time.
for learn more please review my blog

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

heh that's the best spam comment ever ;-)

good luck with the job search!