Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Some Stuff I Got Rid Of Today (Partial List)

To Goodwill:
books
a roasting pan
some kind of grill or something, I think
six decorative Christmas nutcrackers
more books
a George Foreman Lean Green Fat-Busting Grilling Machine. Or something. You know. One of those.
a bread machine

To dumpster:
scraps of fabric
old plastic shelving
plaster molds for magnets? I think that's what they are.
ancient pillowcases
trash, trash, trash
odd pieces of glass
more fabric
shoes, so old and smelly that it defied belief
a pair of crutches
odd pieces of Tupperware
a devil costume, complete with red plastic pitchfork
a paper cutter
a broken hatrack

Future unclear:
gumball machine
beveled pieces of glass (I don't know what they're from)
the folding wheelchair

2 comments:

Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about vertical wheel chair lift
that covers vertical wheel chair lift
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about baby present and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about baby present to guide your guests towards products and services related to baby present. Keep up the good work!