Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm goin' back to school

Had a small realization this last week--teaching is not doing it for me. I was fairly happy working at St. Dymphna High, but I was never able to get a normal complement of classes, and frankly, every other place I've worked as a teacher, I've been sad, stressed, and miserable.

I'm done. I'll see if I can do that MFT program I applied for last year, I'm thinking about law school, but I need to do something else, something you can make a little more money at, and not have to deal with classroom management ALL GODDAMN DAY.

3 comments:

Friar Yid said...

Good luck! I hope you find something that makes you happy.

Steve said...

If you are unable to handle a classroom, law is definitely not the right place for you. I've been doing it for almost 30 years.

BBJ said...

Law, or handling a middle school classroom? Unless you have done the latter, permit me to suggest that you have no clue what you're talking about.